2022 was an impactful year for Climate Positive Energy. In our first year of operations, we are pleased to have supported sustainable energy and climate change initiatives across the University, and to have extended the University’s impact to support a more sustainable future. We are pleased to share our successes and updates in the Climate Positive Energy – Annual Impact Report for the 2022 reporting period.
- Smart and clean growth conference draws industry, government leaders
- Highlights from our Smart Growth Symposium
- CPE Student Member highlight: Shahzeb Mirza, MASc, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Climate Positive Energy to host three panels at COP28
- CPE Student Member highlight: Charlie Bain, PhD Student in Political Science