The Climate Positive Energy team and CPE Graduate Students and PDF advisory committee had the opportunity to attend Collision 2022 last week at the Enercare center in downtown Toronto. Representing U of T, the CPE team connected with local and international companies, start-ups, and organizations on sustainability topics. The Collision conference is dubbed the “Olympics of tech”, and the CPE team learned from the pros in clean-tech and sustainability; attending talks on corporate sustainability, youth climate action, ethical tech development, micro-mobility and much more. Are you a CPE student member and want support in attending conferences like Collision? Contact us to discuss opportunities like this one!
- SDGs Scholars Academy: Call for Nominations
- Climate Positive Energy hosts Consulate General of the Netherlands
- CPE Member Seungjae Lee leading industry partnership to leverage AI tech for building energy systems
- Highlights from CPE Research Day 2023
- Minister Steven Guilbeault announces Clean Electricity Regulations at Climate Positive Energy Research Day