The Climate Positive Energy team and CPE Graduate Students and PDF advisory committee had the opportunity to attend Collision 2022 last week at the Enercare center in downtown Toronto. Representing U of T, the CPE team connected with local and international companies, start-ups, and organizations on sustainability topics. The Collision conference is dubbed the “Olympics of tech”, and the CPE team learned from the pros in clean-tech and sustainability; attending talks on corporate sustainability, youth climate action, ethical tech development, micro-mobility and much more. Are you a CPE student member and want support in attending conferences like Collision? Contact us to discuss opportunities like this one!
- CPE Research on “Active” Colour-Changing, Energy-Saving Windows Published in Scientific Journal
- Climate Positive Energy Research Day
- CPE Member’s Start-up Raises $10M to Develop Emission-Free, Low-Cost Hydrogen
- Watch Now: Stories, Science and Stuff with Dr. Soren Brothers
- Call for Applications: Graduate Multidisciplinary Urban Project